Facebook is the easiest viewing method for mobile devices and computers, providing you have a Facebook account.
- Click here to visit Maranatha's Facebook page.
- Login to Facebook if necessary.
- Like our page, and then click the Following tab.
- Select See First or Default to see our posts in your news feed. You can also turn on notifications so you will be alerted when we go live.
TO WATCH: Simply click the link above to visit our Facebook page, where you can view both the live feed and past services.
YouTube is a good alternative if you don’t have a Facebook account or want to watch via a Smart TV, Roku, Firestick, Apple TV, Chromecast, etc.
- Click here to visit our YouTube channel.
- Login to YouTube if necessary
- Click the Subscribe button
- You may click the bell to the right of the button to receive notifications when we go live or upload videos.
TO WATCH: Simply click the link above to visit our YouTube channel, where you can view both the live feed and past services. To access via a Smart TV or other streaming device, simply download the YouTube app. If you have subscribed to our channel and are logged in, you will find our videos under the Subscriptions menu.